Callum Tarren (+4000) heads into the 2022 Butterfield Bermuda Championship at Port Royal Golf Course looking for a better finish after missing the cut in his most recent appearance in this tournament in 2021. Before Tarren tees off in , , let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Callum Tarren Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Callum Tarren to win the 2022 Butterfield Bermuda Championship +4000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Callum Tarren
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||MC||69-70 (-3)||—||$-|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||13||72-68-68-69 (-11)||6||$141,542|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||MC||73-75 (+4)||—||$-|
|August 11-14||FedEx St. Jude Championship||MC||72-71 (+3)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Callum Tarren
- Tarren has finished in the top 20 once in his past four appearances.
- He has qualified for the weekend in one of his past four events.
- Tarren finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four events.
- He posted a final score of -11 relative to par in his only made cut in his past four tournaments.
- Tarren has finished below par five times and recorded four better-than-average rounds over his last 10 played.
- He has carded a top-10 score once in his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Callum Tarren
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Tarren finished in the sixth percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, averaging 3.38 strokes.
- He shot well to finish in the 68th percentile on par 4s at the Shriners Children’s Open, averaging 3.86 strokes on the 22 par-4 holes.
- Tarren shot better than 43% of the field at the Shriners Children’s Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.5 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.47 strokes.
- Tarren recorded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, underperforming compared to the field average of 1.5.
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, Tarren carded three bogeys or worse (the field averaged 1.9).
- Tarren’s five birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open were less than the field average (7.8).