Callum Tarren has +20500 odds at the 2022 FedEx St. Jude Championship at TPC Southwind. He made the cut in his most recent outing, the Wyndham Championship, and finished 27th. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Tarren before he tees off in Memphis, Tennessee.
Callum Tarren Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Callum Tarren to win the 2022 FedEx St. Jude Championship +20500
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Callum Tarren
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 4- 7||Wyndham Championship||27||70-69-69-64 (-8)||12||$47,937|
|July 28-31||Rocket Mortgage Classic||20||67-69-73-66 (-13)||13||$99,120|
|July 21-24||3M Open||7||71-63-71-69 (-10)||7||$235,625|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||22||66-75-67-69 (-7)||12||$37,185|
Recent Form Insights: Callum Tarren
- Tarren has qualified for the weekend four times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- In his past four appearances, Tarren has one top-10 finish and two top-20 finishes.
- Tarren finished with a better-than-average score in each of his past four tournaments.
- He has finished with an average score of -10 those four times he made the cut.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Tarren has finished below par 11 times, while also registering two bogey-free rounds and 11 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted the best score of the day in one of his last 16 rounds, while scoring among the top five in three rounds and the top 10 six times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Callum Tarren
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Tarren shot above average on the 16 par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, averaging 2.81 strokes to finish in the 77th percentile of competitors.
- His 4.02-stroke average on the 48 par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship placed him in the 54th percentile of the field.
- Tarren shot better than 61% of the field at the Wyndham Championship on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.25 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.39.
- Tarren carded a birdie or better on four of the 16 par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, outperforming the field average of 2.3.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, Tarren carded fewer bogeys or worse (one) than the field average of 1.8.
- Tarren’s nine birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship were more than the field average (6.9).