Callum Tarren will aim for another high finish in the 2022 Genesis Scottish Open at The Renaissance Club after he took sixth in the John Deere Classic on June 30 – July 3. He has +30000 odds to win. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Tarren before he tees off in North Berwick, United Kingdom.
Callum Tarren to win the 2022 Genesis Scottish Open +30000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Callum Tarren
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 30 – July 3||John Deere Classic||6||68-65-65-70 (-16)||5||$248,500|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||MC||67-72 (-1)||—||$-|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||31||67-72-78-69 (+6)||12||$100,331|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||75-71 (+6)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Callum Tarren
- In his past four tournaments, Tarren has finished in the top 10 once.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut twice.
- Tarren finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four appearances, including one finish within five strokes of the leader.
- He has carded an average score of -5 in his past four appearances.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Tarren has finished below par seven times, while also recording one bogey-free round and seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded a top-five score in two of his last 12 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day four times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Callum Tarren
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Tarren was in the 73rd percentile on par 3s at the John Deere Classic, averaging 2.88 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 3.89 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 44) at the John Deere Classic, which was strong enough to land him in the 73rd percentile of the field on par 4s (the tournament average was 3.92 strokes).
- On the 12 par-5 holes at the John Deere Classic, Tarren shot better than 93% of the competitors (averaging 4.25 strokes per hole).
- Tarren recorded a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the John Deere Classic (the field averaged 1.9).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the John Deere Classic, Tarren recorded less bogeys or worse (one) than the field average of two.
- Tarren carded more birdies or better (10) than the field average of 6.9 on the 44 par-4 holes at the John Deere Classic.