Callum Tarren (+20000) heads into the 2022 Mexico Open at Vidanta Vallarta after missing the cut at the Corales Puntacana Championship in his last outing Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Tarren before he tees off in Vallarta, Mexico.
Last 4 Tournaments: Callum Tarren
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||72-75 (+3)||—||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||75-67 (E)||—||$0|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||5||70-65-71-70 (-12)||8||$142,913|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||30||68-73-75-66 (+2)||12||$43,133|
Recent Form Insights: Callum Tarren
- Tarren has finished in the top five in one of his past four appearances.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut twice.
- In his past four tournaments, Tarren carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He has an average score of -5 across his past four events.
- Tarren has headed to the clubhouse better than par seven times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished eight rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 12 rounds played.
- He has posted a top-five score twice and a top-10 score on three occasions in his last 12 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Callum Tarren
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Tarren was in the 62nd percentile on par 3s at the Corales Puntacana Championship, averaging par on the eight par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.10 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 20) at the Corales Puntacana Championship, which placed him in the 34th percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship, Tarren shot better than just 1% of the field (averaging 5.13 strokes per hole).
- Tarren fared worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, carding a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship (the other golfers averaged 1.4).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship, Tarren carded less bogeys or worse (one) than the tournament average of 2.3.
- Tarren recorded fewer birdies or better (one) than the field average of 5.0 on the 20 par-4 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship.