Callum Tarren enters the 2022 RBC Canadian Open at St. George’s Golf and Country Club with +33500 odds after making the cut and finishing 46th in his last event, the AT&T Byron Nelson. Before he tees off in Toronto, Canada, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Tarren in this event.
Recent Tournaments: Callum Tarren
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||46||71-68-68-67 (-14)||12||$25,680|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||56||65-74-77-73 (+9)||17||$20,790|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||61||73-67-72-69 (-3)||14||$16,133|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||72-75 (+3)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Callum Tarren
- Tarren has made the cut in three straight events.
- Tarren has an average finishing position of 54th in his past four events.
- Tarren has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- He has an average score of -3 across his past four events.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Tarren has finished below par seven times, while also posting one bogey-free round and seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded one of the top five scores in one of his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Callum Tarren
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Tarren finished in the 36th percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, averaging 3.06 strokes.
- His 3.88-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson placed him strongly, in the 67th percentile of the competitors.
- Tarren shot better than 60% of the field at the AT&T Byron Nelson on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.38 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.45.
- Tarren fared better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson (the other competitors averaged 1.7).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Tarren recorded four bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 1.8).
- Tarren’s eight birdies or better on par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson were more than the field average (6.6).