Callum Tarren has +15000 odds to win the 2023 The American Express at PGA West (Palmer) after he finished second in his last action in The RSM Classic (November 17-20). Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Tarren before he tees off in La Quinta, California.
Callum Tarren Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Callum Tarren to win the 2023 The American Express +15000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Callum Tarren
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|November 17-20||The RSM Classic||2||64-68-69-64 (-17)||2||$612,900|
|November 10-13||Cadence Bank Houston Open||26||73-66-70-68 (-3)||13||$67,620|
|November 3- 6||World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba||MC||75-72 (+5)||—||$-|
|October 27-30||Butterfield Bermuda Championship||MC||67-73 (-2)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Callum Tarren
- In his past four tournaments, Tarren has finished in the top five once.
- He has made two cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Tarren finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his past four appearances, including one finish within three strokes of the leader.
- In his past four tournaments, his average score was -10.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Tarren has finished below par seven times, while also recording one par-or-better round and seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded the best score of the day twice while finishing with a top-10 score three times in his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Callum Tarren
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Tarren was rather average on the 16 par-3 holes at The RSM Classic, averaging par to finish in the 37th percentile of the field.
- His 3.74-stroke average on the 46 par-4 holes at The RSM Classic placed him well, in the 99th percentile of the competitors.
- Tarren shot better than 56% of the competitors at The RSM Classic on the tournament’s 10 par-5 holes, averaging 4.50 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.61.
- Tarren recorded a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at The RSM Classic (the field averaged 1.8).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at The RSM Classic, Tarren carded one bogey or worse (less than the field average of 1.5).
- Tarren carded more birdies or better (18) than the tournament average of 6.3 on the 46 par-4 holes at The RSM Classic.