Callum Tarren enters the 2022 U.S. Open at The Country Club of Brookline with +57142 odds after missing the cut at the RBC Canadian Open, his most recent outing. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Tarren before he tees off in Brookline, Massachusetts.
Recent Tournaments: Callum Tarren
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||75-71 (+6)||—||$-|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||46||71-68-68-67 (-14)||12||$25,680|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||56||65-74-77-73 (+9)||17||$20,790|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||61||73-67-72-69 (-3)||14||$16,133|
Recent Form Insights: Callum Tarren
- Tarren has an average finishing position of 54th in his past four appearances.
- He has qualified for the weekend in three of his past four appearances.
- Tarren has not been in contention in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- He has carded an average score of -3 in his past four events.
- Tarren has finshed below par seven times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished seven rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has placed in the top-five scores once in his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Callum Tarren
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Tarren shot poorly on the 10 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open, averaging 3.40 strokes to finish in the fourth percentile of the field.
- His 4.15-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the RBC Canadian Open placed him in the 46th percentile of the field.
- On the six par-5 holes at the RBC Canadian Open, Tarren was better than just 26% of the field (averaging 4.83 strokes per hole).
- Tarren shot worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, carding a birdie or better on one of the 10 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open (the other participants averaged 2.0).
- On the 10 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open, Tarren carded five bogeys or worse (the field averaged 2.6).
- Tarren’s three birdies or better on par-4 holes at the RBC Canadian Open were less than the tournament average (4.4).