Callum Tarren is in 29th position, with a score of -1, heading into the weekend of the 2022 Wells Fargo Championship at TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm.
Recent Tournaments: Callum Tarren
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||61||73-67-72-69 (-3)||14||$16,133|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||72-75 (+3)||—||$-|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||75-67 (E)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Callum Tarren
- Tarren has an average finishing position of 45th in his past four tournaments.
- He has qualified for the weekend in two of his past four tournaments.
- Tarren did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four appearances.
- He has an average score relative to par of -2 in his past four appearances.
- Tarren has finished below par four times and carded five better-than-average rounds over his last 10 played.
- He has placed in the top-five scores once in his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Callum Tarren
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Tarren finished in the 47th percentile on the 20 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, averaging 3.05 strokes.
- His 4.06-stroke average on the 36 par-4 holes at the Mexico Open placed him in the 45th percentile of the competitors.
- Tarren was better than 43% of the competitors at the Mexico Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.63 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.61 strokes.
- Tarren fared better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on three of the 20 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open (the tournament average was 1.9).
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, Tarren carded more bogeys or worse (three) than the field average (2.4).
- Tarren’s 10 birdies or better on the 36 par-4 holes at the Mexico Open were more than the field average of 4.9.