Heading into the weekend of the 2022 AT&T Byron Nelson, Cameron Champ is in 48th position with a score of -6.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Recent Tournaments: Cameron Champ
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||6||67-66-67-70 (-14)||3||$238,163|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||10||72-75-71-70 (E)||10||$390,000|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||72-73 (+1)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Cameron Champ
- Champ will seek to qualify for the weekend for the fourth straight event.
- Champ has finished in the top 10 twice in his past four tournaments.
- In his past four events, Champ has finished within three shots of the leader once and with a score better than average twice.
- He has carded an average score of -7 in his past four tournaments.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Champ has finushed below par eight times, while also carding eight rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded a top-five score twice and a top-10 score on four occasions in his last 12 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Cameron Champ
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Champ shot well on the 20 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, averaging 2.90 strokes to finish in the 76th percentile of competitors.
- He averaged 3.94 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 36) at the Mexico Open, which was strong enough to place him in the 78th percentile of the field on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.05 strokes).
- Champ shot better than 86% of the golfers at the Mexico Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.38 strokes per hole, compared to the field average of 4.61 strokes.
- Champ carded a birdie or better on three of the 20 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open (the tournament average was 1.9).
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, Champ carded one bogey or worse (less than the tournament average of 2.4).
- Champ’s 10 birdies or better on the 36 par-4 holes at the Mexico Open were more than the tournament average of 4.9.