Cameron Champ heads into the 2022 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club with +18000 odds to win. He made the cut and finished 26th in his most recent time at this event in 2021. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Champ before he tees off in Augusta, Georgia.
Last 4 Tournaments: Cameron Champ
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||72-73 (+1)||—||$0|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||72-79 (+7)||—||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||61||70-75-74-79 (+10)||15||$26,040|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||67||72-70-70-72 (E)||19||$24,960|
Recent Form Insights: Cameron Champ
- In his past four tournaments, Champ has an average finish of 64th.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut twice.
- Champ did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score relative to par of +5 in his past four events.
- Champ has finished below par three times and posted two better-than-average rounds over his last 12 played.
- He has not finished any of his last 12 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Cameron Champ
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Champ was in the eighth percentile on par 3s at the Valero Texas Open, averaging 3.25 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 4.05-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open placed him in the 48th percentile of the competitors.
- Champ shot better than 39% of the competitors at the Valero Texas Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.67 strokes.
- Champ did not record a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open (the other golfers averaged 1.6).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Champ had two bogeys or worse (the other competitors averaged 1.9).
- Champ’s two birdies or better on the 20 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open were less than the field average of 5.1.