Cameron Champ, who took 10th in the Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club on April 7-10 in his most recent outing, comes into the 2022 Mexico Open at Vidanta Vallarta with +5500 odds. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Champ before he tees off in Vallarta, Mexico.
Last 4 Tournaments: Cameron Champ
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||10||72-75-71-70 (E)||10||$390,000|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||72-73 (+1)||—||$0|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||72-79 (+7)||—||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||61||70-75-74-79 (+10)||15||$26,040|
Recent Form Insights: Cameron Champ
- Champ has finished in the top 10 in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has made the cut in two of his past four tournaments.
- Champ finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four tournaments, his average score was +5.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Champ has ended the day under par three times, while also posting four rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded a top-five score once and a top-10 score twice in his last 12 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Cameron Champ
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Champ was in the 43rd percentile on par 3s at the Masters Tournament, averaging 3.13 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.03 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the Masters Tournament, which was strong enough to land him in the 92nd percentile among all competitors on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.18 strokes).
- Champ shot better than 38% of the field at the Masters Tournament on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.81 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.73.
- Champ recorded a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament, underperforming compared to the field average of 1.6.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament, Champ recorded three bogeys or worse (the other golfers averaged 3.1).
- Champ’s six birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Masters Tournament were more than the tournament average (3.7).