Cameron Champ enters the 2022 PGA Championship at Southern Hills Country Club with +12500 odds after making the cut in his most recent outing, the AT&T Byron Nelson, finishing 38th. Before Champ tees off in Tulsa, Oklahoma, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Recent Tournaments: Cameron Champ
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||38||70-68-70-65 (-15)||11||$36,855|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||6||67-66-67-70 (-14)||3||$238,163|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||10||72-75-71-70 (E)||10||$390,000|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||72-73 (+1)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Cameron Champ
- Champ will attempt to extend his streak of made cuts to four by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- In his past four tournaments, Champ has finished in the top 10 twice.
- In his past four appearances, Champ has finished within three shots of the leader once and with a score better than average three times.
- He has carded an average score of -10 in his past four tournaments.
- Champ has finished below par 10 times and carded nine better-than-average rounds over his last 14 played.
- He has carded a top-five score twice and a top-10 score on five occasions in his last 14 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Cameron Champ
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Champ was rather average over the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, averaging par to finish in the 47th percentile of the field.
- His 3.90-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson placed him in the 54th percentile of the competitors.
- Champ was better than 74% of the field at the AT&T Byron Nelson on par-5 holes, averaging 4.31 strokes per hole, in comparison to the field average of 4.45 strokes.
- Champ recorded a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, outperforming the field average of 1.7.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Champ had three bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 1.8).
- Champ had more birdies or better (10) than the tournament average of 6.6 on the 40 par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson.