Cameron Champ enters the 2022 Shriners Children’s Open at TPC Summerlin with +12500 odds. He missed the cut in his last outing, the Fortinet Championship. Before Champ tees off in Las Vegas, Nevada, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Cameron Champ Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Cameron Champ
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||MC||71-76 (+3)||—||$-|
|August 4- 7||Wyndham Championship||MC||71-71 (+2)||—||$-|
|July 28-31||Rocket Mortgage Classic||20||66-75-67-67 (-13)||13||$99,120|
|July 21-24||3M Open||16||75-68-67-67 (-7)||10||$103,313|
Recent Form Insights: Cameron Champ
- Champ has finished in the top 20 in two of his past four tournaments.
- He has made the cut in two of his past four appearances.
- In his past four tournaments, Champ carded a score better than average in two of those outings.
- In his past four appearances, his average score was -10.
- Champ has finished below par seven times and posted seven better-than-average rounds over his last 12 played.
- He has finished in the top-five scores twice in his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Cameron Champ
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Champ was in the 10th percentile on par 3s at the Fortinet Championship, averaging 3.38 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 4.20-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the Fortinet Championship placed him poorly, in the 12th percentile of the field.
- Champ was better than 81% of the competitors at the Fortinet Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.50 strokes per hole, compared to the field average of 4.68 strokes.
- Champ did not card a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Fortinet Championship (the other competitors averaged 1.0).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Fortinet Championship, Champ recorded two bogeys or worse (the tournament average was 2.2).
- Champ’s three birdies or better on the 20 par-4 holes at the Fortinet Championship were less than the field average of 5.1.