Cameron Champ (+13500) enters the 2022 the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday at Muirfield Village GC looking for a better performance after missing the cut in his most recent appearance in this tournament in 2021. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Champ before he takes to the course in Dublin, Ohio.
Recent Tournaments: Cameron Champ
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||MC||74-76 (+10)||—||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||38||70-68-70-65 (-15)||11||$36,855|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||6||67-66-67-70 (-14)||3||$238,163|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||10||72-75-71-70 (E)||10||$390,000|
Recent Form Insights: Cameron Champ
- Champ has finished in the top 10 twice in his past four events.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut three times.
- Champ finished with a score lower than the tournament average in three of his past four events, including one finish within three strokes of the leader.
- He has an average score of -10 across his past four events.
- Champ has finished below par 10 times and recorded nine better-than-average rounds over his last 14 played.
- He has carded a top-five score in two of his last 14 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day five times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Cameron Champ
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Champ finished in the 10th percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the PGA Championship, averaging 3.50 strokes.
- He averaged 4.29 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 24) at the PGA Championship, which placed him in the 21st percentile of the field on par 4s.
- Champ shot better than 52% of the field at the PGA Championship on the tournament’s four par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.84.
- Champ did not record a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the PGA Championship (the other golfers averaged 0.9).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the PGA Championship, Champ had three bogeys or worse (less than the field average of 3.3).
- Champ had fewer birdies or better (two) than the tournament average of 4.6 on the 24 par-4 holes at the PGA Championship.