The 2022 ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP is underway, and before the third round Cameron Champ is in 13th position with a score of -4.
Cameron Champ Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Cameron Champ to win the 2022 ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Cameron Champ
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||MC||70-72 (E)||—||$-|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||MC||71-76 (+3)||—||$-|
|August 4- 7||Wyndham Championship||MC||71-71 (+2)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Cameron Champ
- In his past four appearances, Champ has finished in the top 20 once.
- He has qualified for the weekend in one of his past four appearances.
- Champ finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four events.
- He finished with a score of -4 in his only recent appearance.
- Over his last eight rounds, Champ has ended the day under par four times, while also posting three rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last eight rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Cameron Champ
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Champ was in the 30th percentile on par 3s at the Shriners Children’s Open, averaging 3.13 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.18 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 22) at the Shriners Children’s Open, which landed him in the seventh percentile of the field on par 4s.
- Champ was better than 90% of the competitors at the Shriners Children’s Open on the tournament’s six par-5 holes, averaging 4.17 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.47.
- Champ did not record a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open (the field averaged 1.5).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, Champ carded fewer bogeys or worse (one) than the field average of 1.9.
- Champ’s three birdies or better on the 22 par-4 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open were less than the field average of 7.8.