Cameron Davis played to an eighth-place finish in his last outing in the John Deere Classic at TPC Deere Run on June 30 – July 3, and enters play in the 2022 Barracuda Championship at Tahoe Mt. Club (Old Greenwood) with +1500 odds to win. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Davis before he tees off in Truckee, California.
Cameron Davis to win the 2022 Barracuda Championship +1500
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Cameron Davis
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 30 – July 3||John Deere Classic||8||68-68-65-68 (-15)||6||$214,775|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||56||65-66-73-74 (-2)||17||$19,007|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||53||71-75-78-70 (+6)||19||$27,994|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||7||66-68-69-72 (-5)||4||$246,540|
Recent Form Insights: Cameron Davis
- Davis will seek to qualify for the weekend for the sixth straight event.
- Davis has finished in the top 10 in two of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four appearances, Davis has finished within five shots of the leader once. He carded a score better than average twice.
- He has an average score of -4 across his past four events.
- Davis has finshed under par 11 times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished 12 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 16 rounds played.
- He has carded the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-five score on three occasions and a top-10 score in four of his last 16 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Cameron Davis
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Davis finished in the 44th percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the John Deere Classic, averaging par.
- He finished in the 90th percentile on par 4s at the John Deere Classic, averaging 3.8 strokes on the 44 par-4 holes.
- Davis was better than 65% of the golfers at the John Deere Classic on par-5 holes, averaging 4.5 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.59 strokes.
- Davis shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, carding a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the John Deere Classic (the other participants averaged 1.9).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the John Deere Classic, Davis had three bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of two).
- Davis’ 12 birdies or better on the 44 par-4 holes at the John Deere Classic were more than the field average of 6.9.