Cameron Davis will try to improve on a 13th-place finish in his last action in the FedEx St. Jude Championship when he takes to the course at the 2022 BMW Championship at Wilmington Country Club. He has +6500 odds to win. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Davis before he tees off in Wilmington, Delaware.
Cameron Davis Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Cameron Davis to win the 2022 BMW Championship +6500
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Cameron Davis
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 11-14||FedEx St. Jude Championship||13||67-71-67-66 (-9)||6||$260,893|
|July 28-31||Rocket Mortgage Classic||14||68-73-65-67 (-15)||11||$153,300|
|July 21-24||3M Open||16||70-68-70-69 (-7)||10||$103,313|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||6||70-69-67-70 (-8)||11||$134,125|
Recent Form Insights: Cameron Davis
- In this week’s event, Davis will seek his sixth straight top-20 finish.
- Davis has made the cut nine times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- Davis has finished in the top 20 four times in his past four appearances, finishing as high as the top 10 in one of those outings.
- Davis finished with a better-than-average score in each of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score relative to par of -10 in his past four tournaments.
- Davis has finshed better than par 14 times, completed his day without a bogey twice and finished 13 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 16 rounds played.
- He has carded the best score of the day in one of his last 16 rounds, while scoring among the top five in two rounds and the top 10 four times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Cameron Davis
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Davis shot above average on the 16 par-3 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship, averaging 2.69 strokes to finish in the 93rd percentile of the field.
- His 3.98-stroke average on the 48 par-4 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship placed him in the 62nd percentile of the competitors.
- Davis shot better than just 31% of the field at the FedEx St. Jude Championship on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.63 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.53.
- Davis carded a birdie or better on five of the 16 par-3 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship, outperforming the field average of 2.3.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship, Davis did not have a bogey or worse (the other participants averaged 2.2).
- Davis’ nine birdies or better on par-4 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship were more than the tournament average (7.1).