Cameron Davis enters the 2022 Charles Schwab Challenge at Colonial Country Club with +12785 odds. He made the cut and finished 48th in his most recent outing, the PGA Championship. Before he tees off in Fort Worth, Texas, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Davis in this event.
Recent Tournaments: Cameron Davis
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||48||72-72-72-70 (+6)||275||$35,000|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||67-75 (+2)||—||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||3||69-73-67-63 (-12)||268||$330,857|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||46||75-73-79-73 (+12)||22||$46,500|
Recent Form Insights: Cameron Davis
- In his past four tournaments, Davis has finished in the top five once.
- He has made three cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Davis has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score relative to par of +2 in his past four events.
- Davis has headed to the clubhouse under par four times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished eight rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has recorded the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-10 score twice in his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Cameron Davis
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Davis was in the 79th percentile on par 3s at the PGA Championship, averaging 3.06 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.19 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 48) at the PGA Championship, which landed him in the 46th percentile of the field on par 4s.
- Davis was better than 85% of the golfers at the PGA Championship on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.50 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.84.
- Davis carded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the PGA Championship (the field averaged 0.9).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the PGA Championship, Davis had less bogeys or worse (three) than the field average of 3.3.
- Davis recorded fewer birdies or better (three) than the tournament average of 4.6 on the 48 par-4 holes at the PGA Championship.