Cameron Davis enters the 2022 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club with +30000 odds after missing the cut at THE PLAYERS Championship, his most recent event. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Davis before he tees off in Augusta, Georgia.
Last 4 Tournaments: Cameron Davis
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||71-76 (+3)||—||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||MC||75-76 (+7)||—||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||48||71-71-70-69 (-3)||16||$30,429|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||75-69 (+2)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Cameron Davis
- Davis finished 48th in his only finish over his last four events.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut once.
- Davis has not been in contention in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- He finished -3 relative to par the only time he made the cut.
- Davis has finished below par four times and carded three better-than-average rounds over his last 10 played.
- He has not finished any of his last 10 rounds with one of the 10 best scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Cameron Davis
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Davis shot above average on the eight par-3 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship, averaging 2.75 strokes to finish in the 97th percentile of the field.
- His 4.35-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship placed him below average, in the 12th percentile of the competitors.
- Davis shot better than just 29% of the golfers at THE PLAYERS Championship on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.65.
- Davis fared better on par 3s than most players his last time out, carding a birdie or better on two of the eight par-3 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship (the field averaged 1.6).
- On the eight par-3 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship, Davis did not record a bogey or worse (the tournament average was 2.3).
- Davis’ one birdies or better on the 20 par-4 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship were less than the field average of 3.9.