Cameron Davis has +24500 odds to win the 2022 PGA Championship at Southern Hills Country Club. He made the cut in his last time at this tournament in 2021, finishing 59th. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Davis before he tees off in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Recent Tournaments: Cameron Davis
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||67-75 (+2)||—||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||3||69-73-67-63 (-12)||268||$330,857|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||46||75-73-79-73 (+12)||22||$46,500|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||71-76 (+3)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Cameron Davis
- Davis has finished in the top five in one of his past four events.
- He has made the cut in two of his past four tournaments.
- Davis has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- He has finished with an average score of 0 those two times he made the cut.
- Davis has finshed better than par five times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished five rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 12 rounds played.
- He has posted the best score of the day in one of his last 12 rounds, while scoring among the top 10 twice.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Cameron Davis
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Davis shot above average on the eight par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, averaging 2.88 strokes to finish in the 82nd percentile of the field.
- He averaged 4.00 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 24) at the Wells Fargo Championship, which was strong enough to place him in the 77th percentile among all competitors on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.04 strokes).
- Davis shot better than just 2% of the golfers at the Wells Fargo Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 5.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.86 strokes.
- Davis carded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, underperforming compared to the field average of 1.5.
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, Davis did not have a bogey or worse (the other golfers averaged 2.2).
- Davis’ five birdies or better on the 24 par-4 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship were less than the field average of 6.0.