Cameron Davis enters the 2022 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links with +18000 odds. He made the cut and finished 46th in his most recent event, the Masters Tournament. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Davis before he tees off in Hilton Head, South Carolina.
Last 4 Tournaments: Cameron Davis
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||46||75-73-79-73 (+12)||22||$46,500|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||71-76 (+3)||—||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||MC||75-76 (+7)||—||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||48||71-71-70-69 (-3)||16||$30,429|
Recent Form Insights: Cameron Davis
- Davis has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four appearances, with an average finish of 47th.
- He has qualified for the weekend in two of his past four events.
- Davis has not been in the hunt in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- He has finished with an average score of 5 those two times he made the cut.
- Davis has finished below par three times and posted two better-than-average rounds over his last 12 played.
- He has not finished any of his last 12 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Cameron Davis
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Davis was in the 82nd percentile on par 3s at the Masters Tournament, averaging par on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 4.43-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Masters Tournament placed him below average, in the 16th percentile of the competitors.
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the Masters Tournament, Davis shot better than 64% of the competitors (averaging 4.69 strokes per hole).
- Davis recorded a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament, underperforming compared to the field average of 1.6.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament, Davis had fewer bogeys or worse (one) than the field average of 3.1.
- Davis’ two birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at the Masters Tournament were less than the field average of 3.7.