Cameron Davis enters the 2022 THE CJ CUP in South Carolina at Congaree Golf Club with +8000 odds to win. He made the cut and finished 64th in his last time at this tournament in 2021. Below we help you make your best bets on Davis before he tees off in Ridgeland, South Carolina by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Cameron Davis Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Cameron Davis to win the 2022 THE CJ CUP in South Carolina
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Cameron Davis
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 13-16||ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP||29||70-67-69-69 (-5)||10||$65,796|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||37||67-66-68-71 (-12)||12||$36,457|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||MC||74-70 (E)||—||$-|
|August 18-21||BMW Championship||35||69-67-75-71 (-2)||12||$67,750|
Recent Form Insights: Cameron Davis
- In his past four events, Davis has an average finish of 34th.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut three times.
- Davis finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four appearances.
- He has an average score relative to par of -6 in his past four appearances.
- Davis has finished below par nine times and carded eight better-than-average rounds over his last 14 played.
- He has recorded a top-five score once and a top-10 score twice in his last 14 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Cameron Davis
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Davis shot poorly over the 20 par-3 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP, averaging 3.05 strokes to finish in the ninth percentile of the field.
- His 4.00-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP placed him in the 64th percentile of the field.
- Davis was better than 73% of the field at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP on par-5 holes, averaging 4.50 strokes per hole, compared to the field average of 4.65 strokes.
- Davis carded a birdie or better on two of the 20 par-3 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP (the other competitors averaged 3.7).
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP, Davis carded two bogeys or worse (less than the field average of 2.1).
- Davis’ eight birdies or better on par-4 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP were more than the field average (5.6).