Cameron Davis will try for another high finish in the 2022 the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday at Muirfield Village GC after he took seventh in the Charles Schwab Challenge on May 26-29. He has +14500 odds to win. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Davis before he takes to the course in Dublin, Ohio.
Recent Tournaments: Cameron Davis
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||7||66-68-69-72 (-5)||272||$246,540|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||48||72-72-72-70 (+6)||275||$35,000|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||67-75 (+2)||—||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||3||69-73-67-63 (-12)||268||$330,857|
Recent Form Insights: Cameron Davis
- Davis has earned one top-five finish and two top-10 finishes in his past four appearances.
- He has made three cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Davis has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- He has an average score of -4 across his past four events.
- Davis has headed to the clubhouse better than par seven times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished 12 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has posted the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-five score twice and a top-10 score in three of his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Cameron Davis
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Davis was in the 97th percentile on par 3s at the Charles Schwab Challenge, averaging 2.81 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 4.00-stroke average on the 48 par-4 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge placed him in the 66th percentile of the competitors.
- Davis shot better than 34% of the competitors at the Charles Schwab Challenge on par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.70 strokes.
- Davis fared better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on four of the 16 par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge (the other golfers averaged 1.2).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge, Davis recorded one bogey or worse (the tournament average was 2.8).
- Davis’ nine birdies or better on the 48 par-4 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge were more than the field average of 6.0.