Cameron Davis is +10000 to win the 2022 Wells Fargo Championship at TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm after taking third in the RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links on April 14-17 in his last tournament. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Davis before he tees off in Potomac, Maryland.
Last 4 Tournaments: Cameron Davis
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||3||69-73-67-63 (-12)||268||$330,857|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||46||75-73-79-73 (+12)||22||$46,500|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||71-76 (+3)||—||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||MC||75-76 (+7)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Cameron Davis
- In his past four appearances, Davis has finished in the top five once.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut twice.
- Davis did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four tournaments.
- He has carded an average score of even par in his past four events.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Davis has finished under par four times, while also recording one par-or-better round and four rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted the best score of the day in one of his last 12 rounds, while scoring among the top 10 twice.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Cameron Davis
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Davis was in the 50th percentile on par 3s at the RBC Heritage, averaging 3.13 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 3.89-stroke average on the 44 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage placed him strongly, in the 89th percentile of the competitors.
- Davis was better than 96% of the field at the RBC Heritage on the tournament’s 12 par-5 holes, averaging 4.25 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.65.
- Davis shot worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, carding a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage (the other participants averaged 1.3).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, Davis recorded three bogeys or worse (the other participants averaged 2.6).
- Davis carded more birdies or better (nine) than the tournament average of 5.8 on the 44 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage.