The 2022 ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP is underway, and following the second round Cameron Davis is in 24th position with a score of -3.
Cameron Davis Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Cameron Davis to win the 2022 ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Cameron Davis
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||37||67-66-68-71 (-12)||12||$36,457|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||MC||74-70 (E)||—||$-|
|August 18-21||BMW Championship||35||69-67-75-71 (-2)||12||$67,750|
Recent Form Insights: Cameron Davis
- In his past four tournaments, Davis has an average finish of 32nd.
- He has made three cuts in his past four tournaments.
- In his past four events, Davis carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He has an average score relative to par of -6 in his past four events.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Davis has finished under par seven times, while also carding seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded a top-five score in one of his last 12 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day twice.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Cameron Davis
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Davis shot above average on the 16 par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, averaging 2.81 strokes to finish in the 90th percentile of the field.
- He averaged 4 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 44) at the Shriners Children’s Open, which landed him in the 29th percentile of the field on par 4s.
- On the 12 par-5 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, Davis shot better than 84% of the field (averaging 4.25 strokes per hole).
- Davis carded a birdie or better on four of the 16 par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open (the other participants averaged 1.5).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, Davis had one bogey or worse (less than the field average of 1.9).
- Davis carded fewer birdies or better (seven) than the field average of 7.8 on the 44 par-4 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open.