Cameron Percy has +18000 odds to win the 2022 Wells Fargo Championship at TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm after he took fourth in his last tournament in the Corales Puntacana Championship (March 24-27). Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Percy before he tees off in Potomac, Maryland.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Last 4 Tournaments: Cameron Percy
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||4||71-68-67-67 (-15)||2||$166,500|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||76-71 (+5)||—||$0|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||7||72-68-71-66 (-11)||9||$97,356|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||73-70-74 (+2)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Cameron Percy
- In his past four events, Percy has one top-five finish and two top-10 finishes.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut twice.
- In his past four appearances, Percy has finished within three shots of the leader once and with a score better than average twice.
- He has finished with an average score of -13 those two times he made the cut.
- Over his last 13 rounds, Percy has finushed below par eight times, while also carding nine rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-five score twice and a top-10 score in three of his last 13 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Cameron Percy
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Percy was in the 34th percentile on par 3s at the Corales Puntacana Championship, averaging 3.13 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 3.88 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the Corales Puntacana Championship, which was strong enough to land him in the 92nd percentile of the field on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.02 strokes).
- Percy shot better than 97% of the field at the Corales Puntacana Championship on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.25 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.59.
- Percy carded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship, outperforming the field average of 1.4.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship, Percy carded four bogeys or worse (the tournament average was 2.3).
- Percy’s nine birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship were more than the tournament average (5.0).