Cameron Percy (+30000) preapres for the 2022 Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club after making the cut in his most recent tournament here, the 2021 Wyndham Championship, placing 37th. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Percy before he tees off in Greensboro, North Carolina.
Cameron Percy Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Cameron Percy to win the 2022 Wyndham Championship +30000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Cameron Percy
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 28-31||Rocket Mortgage Classic||MC||73 (+3)||—||$-|
|July 21-24||3M Open||26||72-69-66-72 (-5)||12||$55,875|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||50||69-71-71-70 (-3)||16||$9,109|
|July 7-10||Barbasol Championship||41||66-69-72-69 (-12)||13||$13,505|
Recent Form Insights: Cameron Percy
- Percy has an average finishing position of 39th in his past four tournaments.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut three times.
- Percy finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his past four events.
- He has carded an average score of -7 in his past four tournaments.
- Over his last 13 rounds, Percy has finished below par seven times, while also registering one bogey-free round and nine rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted a top-10 score once in his last 13 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Cameron Percy
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Percy was in the 99th percentile on par 3s at the Rocket Mortgage Classic, averaging 2.5 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 3.05-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the Rocket Mortgage Classic placed him strongly, in the 99th percentile of the competitors.
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Rocket Mortgage Classic, Percy shot better than 99% of the field (averaging 3.75 strokes per hole).
- Percy carded a birdie or better on two of the eight par-3 holes at the Rocket Mortgage Classic (the other competitors averaged 1.6).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Rocket Mortgage Classic, Percy recorded two bogeys or worse, which was equal to the field average.
- Percy’s seven birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Rocket Mortgage Classic were more than the tournament average (5.4).