Cameron Smith will aim to follow up his victory at THE PLAYERS Championship with another win at the 2022 Masters Tournament, at Augusta National Golf Club. Oddsmakers list Smith among the favorites at +1400 after he finished 10th at this event last time. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Smith before he takes to the course in Augusta, Georgia.
Last 4 Tournaments: Cameron Smith
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||1||69-71-69-66 (-13)||0||$3,600,000|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||33||67-68-74-70 (-5)||14||$64,000|
|January 13-16||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||67-71 (-2)||—||$0|
|January 6- 9||Sentry Tournament of Champions||1||65-64-64-65 (-34)||0||$1,476,000|
Recent Form Insights: Cameron Smith
- In his past four appearances, Smith has finished first twice.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut three times.
- Smith has finished within three shots of the leader in two of his past four events. In that same span, he finished with a better-than-average score twice.
- In his past four appearances, his average score was -17.
- Smith has finshed better than par 12 times, completed his day without a bogey twice and finished 12 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has recorded the best score of the day in two of his last 14 rounds, while scoring among the top five in five rounds and the top 10 six times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Cameron Smith
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Smith was in the 97th percentile on par 3s at THE PLAYERS Championship, averaging 2.75 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 3.95 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at THE PLAYERS Championship, which was good enough to place him in the 92nd percentile among all competitors on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.14 strokes).
- Smith shot better than 64% of the competitors at THE PLAYERS Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.56 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.65 strokes.
- Smith shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, carding a birdie or better on six of the 16 par-3 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship (the other participants averaged 1.6).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship, Smith had two bogeys or worse (the tournament average was 2.3).
- Smith carded more birdies or better (10) than the tournament average of 3.9 on the 40 par-4 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship.