Cameron Smith enters the 2022 PGA Championship at Southern Hills Country Club with +2300 odds to win. He made the cut and finished 59th in his last time at this event in 2021. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Smith before he takes to the course in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Recent Tournaments: Cameron Smith
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||73-70 (+1)||—||$0|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||3||68-74-68-73 (-5)||5||$870,000|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||1||69-71-69-66 (-13)||0||$3,600,000|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||33||67-68-74-70 (-5)||14||$64,000|
Recent Form Insights: Cameron Smith
- Smith has claimed victory once while also earning two top-five finishes in his past four appearances.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut three times.
- In his past four tournaments, Smith has finished within three shots of the leader once and five or fewer strokes back of the winner twice. He carded a score that’s better than average twice.
- He has an average score relative to par of -8 in his past four tournaments.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Smith has ended the day below par 10 times, while also posting 10 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-five score on three occasions and a top-10 score in four of his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Cameron Smith
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Smith was in the 15th percentile on par 3s at the RBC Heritage, averaging 3.38 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 3.95-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage placed him in the 66th percentile of the competitors.
- Smith was better than just 18% of the competitors at the RBC Heritage on par-5 holes, averaging 4.83 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.65 strokes.
- Smith failed to record a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage (the other competitors averaged 1.3).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, Smith recorded two bogeys or worse (less than the field average of 2.6).
- Smith’s four birdies or better on par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage were less than the field average (5.8).