Cameron Smith has +1600 odds to win the 2022 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links after he finished third in his last tournament action in the Masters Tournament (April 7-10). Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Smith before he tees off in Hilton Head, South Carolina.
Last 4 Tournaments: Cameron Smith
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||3||68-74-68-73 (-5)||5||$870,000|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||1||69-71-69-66 (-13)||0||$3,600,000|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||33||67-68-74-70 (-5)||14||$64,000|
|January 13-16||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||67-71 (-2)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Cameron Smith
- Smith will look for his third straight top-five finish in this event.
- Smith will seek to qualify for the weekend for the fourth straight event.
- Smith has claimed victory once while also posting two top-five finishes in his past four events.
- In his past four events, Smith has finished within three shots of the leader once and five or fewer strokes back of the winner twice. He carded a score that’s better than average twice.
- He has an average score relative to par of -8 in his past four appearances.
- Smith has finished below par 10 times and posted 10 better-than-average rounds over his last 14 played.
- He has posted the best score of the day in one of his last 14 rounds, while scoring among the top five in three rounds and the top 10 four times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Cameron Smith
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Smith was in the 43rd percentile on par 3s at the Masters Tournament, averaging 3.13 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 4.05-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Masters Tournament placed him well, in the 86th percentile of the competitors.
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the Masters Tournament, Smith shot better than 96% of the golfers (averaging 4.44 strokes per hole).
- Smith recorded a birdie or better on five of the 16 par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament (the other golfers averaged 1.6).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament, Smith recorded more bogeys or worse (five) than the tournament average (3.1).
- Smith’s eight birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at the Masters Tournament were more than the field average of 3.7.