Cameron Smith enters play in the 2022 The Open Championship at St Andrews Links (Old Course) at +2714 to win after a 10th-place finish in the Genesis Scottish Open at The Renaissance Club on July 7-10 in his most recent outing. Below we help you make your best bets on Smith before he tees off in , by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Cameron Smith to win the 2022 The Open Championship +2714
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Cameron Smith
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||10||68-75-68-67 (-2)||5||$155,336|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||MC||72-74 (+6)||—||$-|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||48||76-65-68-71 (E)||19||$22,568|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||13||67-69-72-77 (-3)||10||$221,400|
Recent Form Insights: Cameron Smith
- In his past four appearances, Smith has one top-10 finish and two top-20 finishes.
- He has qualified for the weekend in three of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four tournaments, Smith has finished within five shots of the leader once. He carded a score better than average twice.
- He has carded an average score of -2 in his past four events.
- Smith has finished below par seven times and carded nine better-than-average rounds over his last 14 played.
- He has carded the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-five score twice and a top-10 score in five of his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Cameron Smith
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Smith was in the 90th percentile on par 3s at the Genesis Scottish Open, averaging 2.95 strokes on the 20 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.15 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the Genesis Scottish Open, which placed him in the 51st percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- Smith was better than 93% of the field at the Genesis Scottish Open on the tournament’s 12 par-5 holes, averaging 4.42 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.75.
- Smith recorded a birdie or better on three of the 20 par-3 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open (the field averaged 1.4).
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open, Smith had two bogeys or worse (less than the tournament average of 3.5).
- Smith carded more birdies or better (four) than the tournament average of 3.8 on the 40 par-4 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open.