After a 14th-place performance at the 2021 TOUR Championship, Cameron Smith will aim for another good result this year at East Lake Golf Club. He is +2200, the ninth-best odds of the field. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Smith before he takes to the course in Atlanta, Georgia.
Cameron Smith Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Cameron Smith to win the 2022 TOUR Championship +2200
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Cameron Smith
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 11-14||FedEx St. Jude Championship||13||67-65-69-70 (-9)||6||$260,893|
|July 14-17||The Open Championship||1||67-64-73-64 (-20)||0||$2,500,000|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||10||68-75-68-67 (-2)||5||$155,336|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||MC||72-74 (+6)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Cameron Smith
- Smith has finished in the top 20 in each of his last three events.
- Smith has qualified for the weekend three times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- In his past four appearances, Smith has one win and two top-10 finishes.
- Smith has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his past four events. In that span, he finished within five shots of the winner two times and finished with a better-than-average score three times.
- He has finished with an average score of -10 those three times he made the cut.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Smith has finished below par nine times, while also registering two par-or-better rounds and 10 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded the best score of the day twice while finishing with a top-five score on four occasions and a top-10 score in six of his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Cameron Smith
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Smith was in the 26th percentile on par 3s at the FedEx St. Jude Championship, averaging 3.06 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He shot well to finish in the 79th percentile on par 4s at the FedEx St. Jude Championship, averaging 3.94 strokes on the 48 par-4 holes.
- Smith shot better than 95% of the competitors at the FedEx St. Jude Championship on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.13 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.53.
- Smith recorded a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship (the tournament average was 2.3).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship, Smith had two bogeys or worse (the tournament average was 2.2).
- Smith’s eight birdies or better on par-4 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship were more than the field average (7.1).