Cameron Tringale will aim for a top finish at the 2022 3M Open TPC Twin Cities after a 16th-place showing at this tournament in 2021. Bookmakers have him at +2250, the eighth-best odds of the field. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Tringale before he tees off in Blaine, Minnesota.
Cameron Tringale to win the 2022 3M Open +2250
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Cameron Tringale
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 14-17||The Open Championship||62||71-71-74-69 (-3)||17||$33,625|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||6||61-72-74-70 (-3)||4||$239,895|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||MC||72-67 (-1)||—||$-|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||14||71-71-71-69 (+2)||8||$241,302|
Recent Form Insights: Cameron Tringale
- In his past four appearances, Tringale has one top-10 finish and two top-20 finishes.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut three times.
- In his past four events, Tringale has finished within five shots of the leader one time and a better-than-average score twice.
- He has finished with an average score of -1 those three times he made the cut.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Tringale has finished under par six times, while also registering two par-or-better rounds and 11 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has shot the best score of the day in one of his last 14 rounds, while scoring among the top 10 twice.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Cameron Tringale
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Tringale shot below average over the eight par-3 holes at The Open Championship, averaging 3.25 strokes to finish in the 22nd percentile of the field.
- His 3.96-stroke average on the 56 par-4 holes at The Open Championship placed him in the 59th percentile of the competitors.
- Tringale shot better than 54% of the competitors at The Open Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.63 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.62 strokes.
- Tringale did not card a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at The Open Championship (the tournament average was 0.5).
- On the eight par-3 holes at The Open Championship, Tringale carded two bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 1.2).
- Tringale’s 13 birdies or better on the 56 par-4 holes at The Open Championship were more than the tournament average of 9.1.