Cameron Tringale heads into the 2022 Charles Schwab Challenge at Colonial Country Club with +6857 odds. He made the cut and finished 32nd in his last appearance at this course, the 2021 Charles Schwab Challenge. Before Tringale tees off in Fort Worth, Texas, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Recent Tournaments: Cameron Tringale
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||41||72-68-72-73 (+5)||274||$43,839|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||33||70-68-70-69 (-7)||10||$36,541|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||12||69-67-70-69 (-9)||271||$140,667|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||62||68-71-70-73 (-2)||15||$17,004|
Recent Form Insights: Cameron Tringale
- Tringale has qualified for the weekend in four straight events.
- Tringale has finished in the top 20 once in his past four events.
- Tringale did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four events.
- He has finished with an average score of -3 those four times he made the cut.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Tringale has finished under par 11 times, while also posting one bogey-free round and 11 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted the best score of the day in one of his last 16 rounds, while scoring among the top 10 twice.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Cameron Tringale
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Tringale was in the 63rd percentile on par 3s at the PGA Championship, averaging 3.13 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.10 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 48) at the PGA Championship, which was strong enough to land him in the 69th percentile among all competitors on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.15 strokes).
- Tringale was better than 52% of the field at the PGA Championship on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.84.
- Tringale carded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the PGA Championship (the field averaged 0.9).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the PGA Championship, Tringale recorded four bogeys or worse (the other participants averaged 3.3).
- Tringale’s seven birdies or better on the 48 par-4 holes at the PGA Championship were more than the tournament average of 4.6.