Cameron Tringale put together a 12th-place finish in his last action in the RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links, and heads into the 2022 Mexico Open at Vidanta Vallarta with +2000 odds. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Tringale before he tees off in Vallarta, Mexico.
Last 4 Tournaments: Cameron Tringale
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||12||69-67-70-69 (-9)||271||$140,667|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||62||68-71-70-73 (-2)||15||$17,004|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||73-79 (+8)||—||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||MC||78-78 (+12)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Cameron Tringale
- In his past four events, Tringale has finished in the top 20 once.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut twice.
- Tringale did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four events.
- He has an average score of -6 across his past four events.
- Tringale has headed to the clubhouse better than par six times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished four rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 12 rounds played.
- He has carded the best score of the day once in his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Cameron Tringale
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Tringale was in the 63rd percentile on par 3s at the RBC Heritage, averaging 3.06 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He finished in the 73rd percentile on par 4s at the RBC Heritage, averaging 3.93 strokes on the 44 par-4 holes.
- Tringale shot better than 84% of the golfers at the RBC Heritage on par-5 holes, averaging 4.42 strokes per hole, in comparison to the field average of 4.65 strokes.
- Tringale did not card a birdie on any of the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage (the other competitors averaged 1.3).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, Tringale recorded one bogey or worse (less than the field average of 2.6).
- Tringale’s seven birdies or better on par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage were more than the field average (5.8).