Cameron Tringale enters the 2022 PGA Championship at Southern Hills Country Club with +20500 odds after making the cut in his most recent event, the Mexico Open, finishing 33rd. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Tringale before he takes to the course in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Recent Tournaments: Cameron Tringale
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||33||70-68-70-69 (-7)||10||$36,541|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||12||69-67-70-69 (-9)||271||$140,667|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||62||68-71-70-73 (-2)||15||$17,004|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||73-79 (+8)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Cameron Tringale
- Tringale has made the cut three times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- Tringale has finished in the top 20 once in his past four appearances.
- Tringale has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- He has an average score of -6 across his past four events.
- Tringale has headed to the clubhouse below par 10 times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished eight rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has posted the top score of the day in one of his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Cameron Tringale
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Tringale finished in the 28th percentile on the 20 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, averaging 3.15 strokes.
- His 3.97-stroke average on the 36 par-4 holes at the Mexico Open placed him well, in the 72nd percentile of the competitors.
- Tringale was better than 80% of the field at the Mexico Open on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.44 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.61.
- Tringale shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, carding a birdie or better on two of the 20 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open (the other golfers averaged 1.9).
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, Tringale recorded five bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 2.4).
- Tringale had more birdies or better (10) than the field average of 4.9 on the 36 par-4 holes at the Mexico Open.