Cameron Tringale enters the 2022 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links with +8000 odds after making the cut in his most recent outing, the Valspar Championship, finishing 62nd. Before Tringale tees off in Hilton Head, South Carolina, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Last 4 Tournaments: Cameron Tringale
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||62||68-71-70-73 (-2)||15||$17,004|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||73-79 (+8)||—||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||MC||78-78 (+12)||—||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||13||69-68-69-69 (-9)||10||$243,000|
Recent Form Insights: Cameron Tringale
- Tringale has made the weekend and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once in his past four appearances.
- He has made two cuts in his past four tournaments.
- In his past four appearances, Tringale carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- In his past four appearances, his average score was -6.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Tringale has finished under par six times, while also registering one par-or-better round and five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 12 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Cameron Tringale
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Tringale shot well on the 20 par-3 holes at the Valspar Championship, averaging 2.9 strokes to finish in the 73rd percentile of competitors.
- He averaged 4 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 36) at the Valspar Championship, which landed him in the 56th percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- Tringale shot better than only 10% of the golfers at the Valspar Championship on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 5 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.68.
- Tringale recorded a birdie or better on three of the 20 par-3 holes at the Valspar Championship, outperforming the field average of 2.1.
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the Valspar Championship, Tringale carded one bogey or worse (less than the field average of 2.2).
- Tringale’s seven birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Valspar Championship were more than the tournament average (3.8).