Cameron Tringale is +12357 to win the 2022 The Open Championship at St Andrews Links (Old Course) after placing sixth in the Genesis Scottish Open at The Renaissance Club on July 7-10 in his last action. Before he tees off in , , let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Tringale in this event.
Cameron Tringale to win the 2022 The Open Championship +12357
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Cameron Tringale
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||6||61-72-74-70 (-3)||4||$239,895|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||MC||72-67 (-1)||—||$-|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||14||71-71-71-69 (+2)||8||$241,302|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||48||73-70-71-78 (+4)||17||$32,040|
Recent Form Insights: Cameron Tringale
- In his past four events, Tringale has one top-10 finish and two top-20 finishes.
- He has made the cut in three of his past four appearances.
- In his past four tournaments, Tringale has finished within five shots of the leader one time and a better-than-average score twice.
- He has an average score of +1 across his past four events.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Tringale has finished below par five times, while also registering one par-or-better round and 10 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-10 score twice in his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Cameron Tringale
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Tringale was in the 61st percentile on par 3s at the Genesis Scottish Open, averaging 3.10 strokes on the 20 par-3 holes.
- He finished in the 97th percentile on par 4s at the Genesis Scottish Open, averaging 3.93 strokes on the 40 par-4 holes.
- Tringale was better than just 30% of the golfers at the Genesis Scottish Open on the tournament’s 12 par-5 holes, averaging 4.83 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.75.
- Tringale shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, carding a birdie or better on four of the 20 par-3 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open (the other competitors averaged 1.4).
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open, Tringale had six bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 3.5).
- Tringale’s 10 birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open were more than the field average (3.8).