Cameron Tringale will try to improve on a 14th-place finish in his last outing in the U.S. Open when he takes to the course at the 2022 Travelers Championship at TPC River Highlands. He has +7750 odds to win. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Tringale before he tees off in Cromwell, Connecticut.
Cameron Tringale to win the 2022 Travelers Championship +7750
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Cameron Tringale
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||14||71-71-71-69 (+2)||8||$241,302|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||48||73-70-71-78 (+4)||17||$32,040|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||73-71 (+4)||—||$-|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||41||72-68-72-73 (+5)||10||$43,839|
Recent Form Insights: Cameron Tringale
- In his past four appearances, Tringale has finished in the top 20 once.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut three times.
- Tringale finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four appearances.
- In his past four events, his average score was +4.
- Tringale has finished below par four times and posted nine better-than-average rounds over his last 14 played.
- He has posted one of the 10 best scores of the day in two of his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Cameron Tringale
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Tringale shot poorly on the 16 par-3 holes at the U.S. Open, averaging 3.25 strokes to finish in the 30th percentile of competitors.
- He averaged 3.98 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 48) at the U.S. Open, which was good enough to land him in the 94th percentile of the field on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.15 strokes).
- Tringale was better than 33% of the golfers at the U.S. Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.88 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.79 strokes.
- Tringale did not record a birdie on any of the 16 par-3 holes at the U.S. Open (the other participants averaged 1.1).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the U.S. Open, Tringale recorded four bogeys or worse (the tournament average was 3.0).
- Tringale recorded more birdies or better (11) than the tournament average of 4.3 on the 48 par-4 holes at the U.S. Open.