Cameron Tringale has +18357 odds to win the 2022 U.S. Open at The Country Club of Brookline. He made the cut in his last appeareance at this tournament in 2015, finishing 54th. Before Tringale tees off in Brookline, Massachusetts, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Recent Tournaments: Cameron Tringale
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||48||73-70-71-78 (+4)||17||$32,040|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||73-71 (+4)||—||$-|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||41||72-68-72-73 (+5)||10||$43,839|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||33||70-68-70-69 (-7)||10||$36,541|
Recent Form Insights: Cameron Tringale
- In his past four tournaments, Tringale has an average finish of 41st.
- He has made the cut in three of his past four tournaments.
- Tringale did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four appearances.
- He has carded an average score of +1 in his past four tournaments.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Tringale has finished below par seven times, while also registering nine rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded a top-10 score once in his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Cameron Tringale
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Tringale was in the 66th percentile on par 3s at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, averaging par on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.23 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, which placed him in the 27th percentile of the field on par 4s.
- Tringale was better than 67% of the golfers at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday on par-5 holes, averaging 4.69 strokes per hole, compared to the field average of 4.74 strokes.
- Tringale recorded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday (the other participants averaged 1.7).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, Tringale recorded two bogeys or worse (the field averaged 2.9).
- Tringale carded fewer birdies or better (four) than the tournament average of 4.6 on the 40 par-4 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday.