Cameron Young has +2350 odds at the 2022 BMW Championship at Wilmington Country Club. He made the cut in his most recent outing, the FedEx St. Jude Championship, and finished 31st. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Young before he tees off in Wilmington, Delaware.
Cameron Young Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Cameron Young to win the 2022 BMW Championship +2350
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Cameron Young
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 11-14||FedEx St. Jude Championship||31||67-71-70-66 (-6)||9||$78,886|
|July 28-31||Rocket Mortgage Classic||2||71-63-65-68 (-21)||5||$635,600|
|July 14-17||The Open Championship||2||64-69-71-65 (-19)||1||$1,455,000|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||MC||76-77 (+13)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Cameron Young
- Young will try to extend his streak of made cuts to four by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- In his past four tournaments, Young has finished in the top five twice.
- Young has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his past four events. In that span, he finished within five shots of the winner two times and finished with a better-than-average score three times.
- He has an average score relative to par of -15 in his past four tournaments.
- Young has headed to the clubhouse better than par 10 times, completed his day without a bogey twice and finished nine rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has carded the best score of the day in three of his last 14 rounds, while scoring among the top five in five rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Cameron Young
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Young shot poorly over the 16 par-3 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship, averaging 3.19 strokes to finish in the 12th percentile of the field.
- His 3.88-stroke average on the 48 par-4 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship placed him well, in the 92nd percentile of the field.
- On the eight par-5 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship, Young shot better than only 31% of the field (averaging 4.63 strokes per hole).
- Young did not record a birdie on any of the 16 par-3 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship (the other participants averaged 2.3).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship, Young recorded three bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 2.2).
- Young’s 13 birdies or better on par-4 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship were more than the field average (7.1).