Cameron Young enters the 2022 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club with +13000 odds. He made the cut and finished 35th in his last event, the World Golf Championships-Dell Technologies Match Play. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Young before he takes to the course in Augusta, Georgia.
Last 4 Tournaments: Cameron Young
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 23-27||World Golf Championships-Dell Technologies Match Play||35||N/A||0||$58,239|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||71-77 (+4)||—||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||13||70-71-76-72 (+1)||6||$228,000|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||16||68-73-74-65 (E)||10||$106,533|
Recent Form Insights: Cameron Young
- Young has finished in the top 20 twice in his past four appearances.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut three times.
- In his past four events, Young carded a score better than average in two of those outings.
- In his past four appearances, his average score was +1.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Young has ended the day under par five times, while also posting six rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded the best score of the day in one of his last 10 rounds, while scoring among the top five in two rounds and the top 10 three times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Cameron Young
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|