Cameron Young enters play in the 2022 PGA Championship at Southern Hills Country Club with +7750 odds to win after a second-place finish in the Wells Fargo Championship at TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm on May 5- 8 in his last action. Below we help you make your best bets on Young before he tees off in Tulsa, Oklahoma by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Recent Tournaments: Cameron Young
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||2||68-71-69-66 (-6)||2||$681,000|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||3||63-73-70-66 (-12)||268||$330,857|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||MC||77-77 (+10)||—||$0|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||71-77 (+4)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Cameron Young
- Young will look for his third straight top-five finish in this event.
- In his past four appearances, Young has finished in the top five twice.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut twice.
- Young finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four appearances, including one finish within three strokes of the leader.
- In his past four tournaments, his average score was -9.
- Young has headed to the clubhouse under par seven times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished seven rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 12 rounds played.
- He has placed in the top-five scores four times in his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Cameron Young
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Young was in the 61st percentile on par 3s at the Wells Fargo Championship, averaging par on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 3.94-stroke average on the 48 par-4 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship placed him well, in the 90th percentile of the competitors.
- Young was better than 82% of the competitors at the Wells Fargo Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.63 strokes per hole, compared to the field average of 4.86 strokes.
- Young carded a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship (the field averaged 1.5).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, Young had more bogeys or worse (three) than the field average (2.2).
- Young’s 13 birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship were more than the field average (6.0).