Cameron Young heads into the 2022 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links with +7000 odds after missing the cut in his most recent event, the Masters Tournament. Before Young tees off in Hilton Head, South Carolina, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Last 4 Tournaments: Cameron Young
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||MC||77-77 (+10)||—||$0|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||71-77 (+4)||—||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||13||70-71-76-72 (+1)||6||$228,000|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||16||68-73-74-65 (E)||10||$106,533|
Recent Form Insights: Cameron Young
- Young has finished in the top 20 twice in his past four tournaments.
- He has qualified for the weekend in two of his past four events.
- Young finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his past four appearances.
- He has finished with an average score of 1 those two times he made the cut.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Young has finushed below par five times, while also registering six rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded the best score of the day in one of his last 12 rounds, while scoring among the top five in two rounds and the top 10 three times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Cameron Young
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Young was in the fourth percentile on par 3s at the Masters Tournament, averaging 3.5 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 4.3-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the Masters Tournament placed him in the 34th percentile of the field.
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Masters Tournament, Young shot better than only 12% of the golfers (averaging 5 strokes per hole).
- Young did not have a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament (the tournament average was 1.6).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament, Young had four bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 3.1).
- Young’s two birdies or better on the 20 par-4 holes at the Masters Tournament were less than the tournament average of 3.7.