Cameron Young is +1771 to win the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic at Detroit Golf Club after placing second in The Open Championship at St Andrews Links (Old Course) on July 14-17 in his last tournament. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Young before he takes to the course in Detroit, Michigan.
Cameron Young Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Cameron Young to win the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic +1771
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Cameron Young
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 14-17||The Open Championship||2||64-69-71-65 (-19)||1||$1,455,000|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||MC||76-77 (+13)||—||$-|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||MC||72-72 (+4)||—||$-|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||60||67-71-73-84 (+7)||20||$26,640|
Recent Form Insights: Cameron Young
- Young has finished in the top five in one of his past four events.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut twice.
- In his past four events, Young has finished within three shots of the leader once and with a score better than average once.
- He has finished with an average score of -6 those two times he made the cut.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Young has finished under par six times, while also registering one bogey-free round and seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded the best score of the day twice while finishing with a top-five score in three of his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Cameron Young
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Young shot well on the eight par-3 holes at The Open Championship, averaging 2.88 strokes to finish in the 86th percentile of the field.
- He shot well to finish in the 95th percentile on par 4s at The Open Championship, averaging 3.80 strokes on the 56 par-4 holes.
- On the eight par-5 holes at The Open Championship, Young shot better than 94% of the competitors (averaging 4.13 strokes per hole).
- Young fared better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at The Open Championship (the other golfers averaged 0.5).
- On the eight par-3 holes at The Open Championship, Young did not card a bogey or worse (the field averaged 1.2).
- Young’s 18 birdies or better on par-4 holes at The Open Championship were more than the field average (9.1).