Cameron Young, who took 13th in the Sentry Tournament of Champions at Plantation Course at Kapalua from January 5- 8 in his last action, comes into the 2023 The American Express at PGA West (Palmer) with +2200 odds. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Young before he takes to the course in La Quinta, California.
Cameron Young Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Cameron Young to win the 2023 The American Express +2200
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Cameron Young
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|January 5- 8||Sentry Tournament of Champions||13||70-70-69-64 (-19)||8||$265,000|
|December 1- 4||Hero World Challenge||3||71-69-68-68 (-12)||4||$-|
|October 20-23||THE CJ CUP in South Carolina||23||73-69-66-70 (-6)||11||$88,305|
|October 13-16||ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP||53||70-67-72-70 (-1)||14||$22,587|
Recent Form Insights: Cameron Young
- Young has qualified for the weekend nine times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- Young has finished in the top five once in his past four appearances.
- In his past four appearances, Young has finished within five shots of the leader one time and a better-than-average score three times.
- He has an average score of -10 across his past four events.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Young has finushed below par 12 times, while also registering 10 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-five score on five occasions and a top-10 score in six of his last 16 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Cameron Young
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Young shot below average on the 12 par-3 holes at the Sentry Tournament of Champions, averaging par to finish in the 13th percentile of the field.
- His 3.84-stroke average on the 44 par-4 holes at the Sentry Tournament of Champions placed him in the 58th percentile of the competitors.
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the Sentry Tournament of Champions, Young was better than 58% of the competitors (averaging 4.25 strokes per hole).
- Young shot the same on par-3s as the field average in his most recent appearance, recording a birdie or better on two of the 12 par-3 holes at the Sentry Tournament of Champions.
- On the 12 par-3 holes at the Sentry Tournament of Champions, Young recorded two bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 1.1).
- Young’s 15 birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Sentry Tournament of Champions were more than the tournament average (10.4).