Cameron Young enters the 2022 TOUR Championship at East Lake Golf Club with +5250 odds after making the cut and finishing 23rd in his most recent event, the BMW Championship. Before Young tees off in Atlanta, Georgia, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Cameron Young Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Cameron Young to win the 2022 TOUR Championship +5250
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Cameron Young
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 18-21||BMW Championship||23||67-68-72-72 (-5)||9||$133,500|
|August 11-14||FedEx St. Jude Championship||31||67-71-70-66 (-6)||9||$78,886|
|July 28-31||Rocket Mortgage Classic||2||71-63-65-68 (-21)||5||$635,600|
|July 14-17||The Open Championship||2||64-69-71-65 (-19)||1||$1,455,000|
Recent Form Insights: Cameron Young
- Young will attempt to make the cut for the fifth straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- In his past four events, Young has finished in the top five twice.
- In his past four events, Young has finished within three shots of the leader once and five or fewer strokes back of the winner twice. He carded a score that’s better than average four times.
- He has carded an average score of -13 in his past four appearances.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Young has finished under par 12 times, while also registering two par-or-better rounds and 11 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded the best score of the day three times while finishing with a top-five score on five occasions and a top-10 score in seven of his last 16 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Cameron Young
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Young shot below average over the 16 par-3 holes at the BMW Championship, averaging 3.06 strokes to finish in the 31st percentile of the field.
- His 3.95-stroke average on the 44 par-4 holes at the BMW Championship placed him in the 54th percentile of the field.
- Young shot better than 60% of the field at the BMW Championship on the tournament’s 12 par-5 holes, averaging 4.67 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.75.
- Young shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the BMW Championship (the field averaged 2.3).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the BMW Championship, Young had more bogeys or worse (four) than the field average (2.7).
- Young’s nine birdies or better on the 44 par-4 holes at the BMW Championship were more than the field average of 8.1.