Cameron Young enters the 2022 U.S. Open at The Country Club of Brookline with +4557 odds. He made the cut and finished 60th in his last outing, the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday. Before Young tees off in Brookline, Massachusetts, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Recent Tournaments: Cameron Young
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||60||67-71-73-84 (+7)||20||$26,640|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||3||71-67-67-71 (-4)||1||$870,000|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||2||68-71-69-66 (-6)||2||$681,000|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||3||63-73-70-66 (-12)||1||$330,857|
Recent Form Insights: Cameron Young
- Young has made the cut in four straight events.
- Young has finished in the top five in three of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four appearances, Young has finished within three shots of the leader three times and with a score better than average three times.
- In his past four appearances, his average score was -4.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Young has finished below par 10 times, while also posting two bogey-free rounds and 12 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded the best score of the day twice while finishing with a top-five score in seven of his last 16 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Cameron Young
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Young was in the 58th percentile on par 3s at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, averaging 3.06 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 4.15-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday placed him in the 40th percentile of the competitors.
- Young shot better than only 9% of the golfers at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday on par-5 holes, averaging 5.00 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.74 strokes.
- Young recorded a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday (the field averaged 1.7).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, Young had four bogeys or worse (the other participants averaged 2.9).
- Young’s five birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday were more than the tournament average of 4.6.