Heading into the weekend of the 2022 Wells Fargo Championship, Cameron Young is in 29th position with a score of -1.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Recent Tournaments: Cameron Young
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||3||63-73-70-66 (-12)||268||$330,857|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||MC||77-77 (+10)||—||$-|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||71-77 (+4)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Cameron Young
- In his past four appearances, Young has finished in the top five once.
- He has made two cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Young has not been in the hunt in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- He has an average score relative to par of -7 in his past four tournaments.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Young has finished under par five times, while also carding one bogey-free round and five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded one of the top five scores in two of his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Cameron Young
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Young finished in the 41st percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, averaging 3.19 strokes.
- He averaged 3.84 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 44) at the RBC Heritage, which was good enough to land him in the 95th percentile of the field on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.00 strokes).
- Young was better than 92% of the golfers at the RBC Heritage on par-5 holes, averaging 4.33 strokes per hole, compared to the field average of 4.65 strokes.
- Young recorded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage (the tournament average was 1.3).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, Young recorded four bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 2.6).
- Young’s 11 birdies or better on the 44 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage were more than the tournament average of 5.8.