Cameron Young is in 24th position, with a score of -3, heading into the weekend of the 2022 ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP at Accordia Golf Narashino CC.
Cameron Young Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Cameron Young to win the 2022 ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Cameron Young
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 25-28||TOUR Championship||19||67-67-70-69 (-10)||10||$660,000|
|August 18-21||BMW Championship||23||67-68-72-72 (-5)||9||$133,500|
|August 11-14||FedEx St. Jude Championship||31||67-71-70-66 (-6)||9||$78,886|
Recent Form Insights: Cameron Young
- Young has qualified for the weekend six times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- Young has finished in the top 20 once in his past four appearances.
- In his past four appearances, Young carded a score better than average in three of those outings.
- He has carded an average score of -6 in his past four appearances.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Young has finished under par eight times, while also carding one bogey-free round and eight rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted a top-five score once and a top-10 score on four occasions in his last 14 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Cameron Young
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Young finished in the 21st percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the TOUR Championship, averaging 3.06 strokes.
- He averaged 3.94 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 48) at the TOUR Championship, which placed him in the 36th percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- Young shot better than just 25% of the golfers at the TOUR Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.38 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.31 strokes.
- Young shot worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, recording a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the TOUR Championship (the other golfers averaged 2.2).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the TOUR Championship, Young recorded more bogeys or worse (two) than the field average (1.8).
- Young’s 13 birdies or better on the 48 par-4 holes at the TOUR Championship were more than the field average of 9.6.